Saturday, February 7, 2009

2008 Boundary Waters Canoe Trip

For the past 10 years, I've gone on an annual trip with my good buddies. In the summer, we take a canoe trip to the BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness). This video is a quick glimpse into the experience. I had to choose a random song to overlay the video with. The song is "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's. I think it's a pretty good tune. And it was almost the same length as the video.

If you've never visited the BWCAW, I suggest you do. Here's a good place to start. Tell 'em Fredkove sent you!

By the way, for any of you bloggers out there, I used a technique I learned from Jason Kottke to embed the high quality version of this YouTube video. Just add "&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" (take off the quotes) to the end of each instance of the URL in the embed code. That's it! So, here's the high quality version of the video:

4 comments: